How to perrform a Forced Factory Reset
Forced factory reset only available on android 6 and later versions, and may require 2 people to perform it.
If the TV menu can be accessed, you will only need to perform the factory data reset
1. Unplug the AC power cord
2. Press and hold VOL – and Power buttons on the TV
3. Continue to hold the buttons down and reconnect the AC power cord
4. Release the buttons after the Green Led light appears. It will take approximately 10-30 seconds for the le to turn green.
5. Perform the setup at the Welcome Setup screen. If the Welcome setup does not appear, unplug the AC power cord and reconnect The power cord.
6. Go through the setup procedure. Skip the network and channel setup.
How to perform a Factory Data Reset
1. Select settings
2. Select Storage & Reset
3. Select Factory data reset
4. Erase everything