- Industry-leading noise canceling brings Only Music, Nothing Else
- Premium Sound Quality from 40mm Liquid Crystal Polymer drivers
- Up to 30-hour battery life with quick charging (10 min charge for 5 hours of playback)
- Smart Listening by SENSE ENGINE
- Quick Attention Mode for effortless conversations without taking your headphones off
- Touch Sensor controls to pause/play/skip tracks, control volume, activate your voice assistant, and answer phone calls
- Ergonomically redesigned for all-day comfort at its best
- In the box: WH1000XM3 / Carry Case / Charging Cable USB-C / Audio Cable for Wired Connection
Customer questions & answers
I have the previous model, and it’s compatible with Okay Google and Siri, but I don’t believe it is with Alexa.
Hi There! Yes, You can use the headset by connecting the supplied headphone cable, even while charging the headset. You can check the features and specifications from this link: https://www.sony.com/electronics/headband-headphones/wh-1000xm3/specifications#specifications
Yes it has a mic, but I spent a day on calls with these today and everybody says I sound like I’m holding my hand over the mic when they are able to hear me at all.