One of the best kodi add-ons with tv channels all over the world.
In the above clip I presented a suite of add-ons that is basically just one.
Most stations work very well at very good quality.
With this Kodi add-on you will be able to watch Free TV stations around the world: UK, US, Canada, India, Spain, Italy, Germany, Albania, Romania, Russia, Moldavia, China, Belgium, France, Iran, Germany, Australia, Netherlands, Poland, Japan, Greece, Bangladesh, Nepal, Thailand and much more.
Find TV channels from all areas, sports, news, movies, documentaries, kids and more
Next, you’ll see how to install and configure this add-on.
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to System page
- Click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – https://archive.org/download/judgezips and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type odi or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Click the small “open box” icon at top left side of page under the “Add-ons heading”
- Click Install from zip file
- Click odi or other name you assigned the media source in previous step
- Click repository.x-odi.nl
- Now click on repository.x-odi.nl-1.0.zip
- Wait for Xodi Repo Add-On message to appear
- Click Install From Repository
- Click Xodi repo
- Click Video Add-Ons
- And now install all the tvOne add-ons (tvOne, tvOne1, tvOne11, tvOne111, tvOne1111)
- Wait for vtOne add-on installed message to appear
- The add-on is now installed!